Sunday, April 5, 2009

quotes!

well since the blog IS pretty dead now, well here's something to liven it up again.

QUOTES!

africa the only way to go is up but they're too screwed up already - OWL

whoever wants to go for the sex - LHL

the only one who can be vulgar is me - Mr Chua

you want to insult me - can. I don't give you marks. - Mr Chua

those who were on me in sec1 - Mr Chua

rascal the moment you touch it it's contaminated - Mr Chua

I hate you. Sir you're ugly - Rascal
Thank you - Mr Chua

I can tell from your face that you're not sorry. I can make you sorry. - Mrs Nathan [to xiuzhen?]


and one more - however for this one I can't remember who said it so if you can remember then do say so on the tagboard.
you horny boy like horny durian


and as they all say too much of a good thing is bad so I'll post the rest of them [and I have quite a lot] later. XD

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP