even more quotes [and stuff]
apparently mrs koh told 4T to visit our blog.
I wonder why.
anyway since this blog is dying a tragic death [as how OWL would put it] here are even more quotes!
bio:
how many of you have diabetes in this class?
injection? I thought you said eja--
when it [hair] becomes erect, it will eject
you must go around and copulate with yourself [was supposed to be "have confidence in"]
when you come out from your mother's a**s
which hormone controls the concentration of urine? - mr law
oxytocin! - wesley
you think milk comes out from your ... - mr law
where does the oxytocin come from - mr law
breast - president yeo
interaction time/math:
yes I'm a sl*t! - rascal
sir do you like celery? - darren
no.
your salary too low right? - someone [can't read again]
look at shawn - taught him for 4 years - mr chua
no wonder he's so screwed up - martin
you like little boys like us! - rascal
you are not boys, sec4 already, half a man - mr chua
top half or bottom half? - rascal
I hate to count big numbers unless it's about money - mr chua
Is lunch as important as assembly - mr chua
YES - 4H
no, lunch is more important than assembly - wesley
what is the commotion about? - mr chua
me - xiuzhen
get ready before I blow my top - mr chua
before you lose your top? - welras
welras what were you doing last night? - martin
it's not what he was doing, it's WHO - rascal
cle [when about 5 people were late]
I'm not interested in your explanation aaron - I will still scold you - mr chua
you must have your reasons why you were late - mr chua to xiuzhen [unfair right?]
I was walking - xiuzhen
english:
have you no shame? - mrs nathan
yes. - rascal
I know why you guys put them [the cranes] up - so that the teachers have to crane their necks
and finally:
my class only has one major problem - mr chua
rascal! - martin
0 comments:
Post a Comment