Thursday, April 16, 2009

even more quotes!

well I've about 5 pages of quotes which have yet to be posted.

however as someone once said, too much of a bad thing is good good thing is bad so yeah.

well anyway some HCL ones:

wenjun不要傻笑了

xiuzhen和zhijian:一个说得超快一个说得超慢


a few bio ones - I seriously have way too many:
the breast will send an action potential - LHL [well technically it's correct. but that doesn't mean that it isn't hilarious too.]

come on breast produce more milk - LHL [roleplaying again XD]

I saw a mother feeding her breast - LHL [obviously intending to say breastfeeding XD]


oh and from our beloved physics teacher:
I was trying very hard not to laugh at you [about that physics practical test]


chemRA:
eh I change my face then you know - Mrs Koh [hmm I wonder.]

shut your big gap arh - KSP

the enzyme will denature - all your phys-/chem-/biology will come in - KSP

sir how do you spell equilibrium - martin
doesn't matter - go check google - KSP


and the best one:
as the time proceeds, the cup size will increase



go figure.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP