mass convos!
«ihugacownow/wuwaichoong» [4H '09] says:
class full of perverts
martin¨ [4Her. Forever.] says:
zzz
waichoong go look in a mirror sometime
.:{[ Daniel Tay ]}:. needs a free ride to Proxima Centuari says:
whos susan boyle
darren says:
haha
.:{[ Daniel Tay ]}:. needs a free ride to Proxima Centuari says:
is that ryoji's new favourite p*** s***
«ihugacownow/wuwaichoong»[4H '09] says:
"your mum" says leong gen
mraz!; bengoh [hanOIp08][1K09][4Her Forever] cos you and I both loved (: gryphons says:
why am i in this mass convo
lol
martin¨ [4Her. Forever.] says:
fun
XD
[c=#0080C0][c=48]Aaron[/c] [i]Elitist outings! xD[/i][/c] says:
dunno either
i just find it amusing
xD
.:{[ Daniel Tay ]}:. needs a free ride to Proxima Centuari says:
does the blue sky thing have anything to do with timothy's expanding cup sizes
lockleong says:
LOL
[c=#0080C0][c=48]Aaron[/c] [i]Elitist outings! xD[/i][/c] says:
no
Wesley says:
perhaps
[c=#0080C0][c=48]Aaron[/c] [i]Elitist outings! xD[/i][/c] says:
his cup sizes are shrinking
lockleong says:
what cup does he have
mraz!; bengoh [hanOIp08][1K09][4Her Forever] cos you and I both loved (: gryphons says:
LOL
lockleong says:
aww
mraz!; bengoh [hanOIp08][1K09][4Her Forever] cos you and I both loved (: gryphons says:
haha wth
.:{[ Daniel Tay ]}:. needs a free ride to Proxima Centuari says:
expanding
mraz!; bengoh [hanOIp08][1K09][4Her Forever] cos you and I both loved (: gryphons says:
lol
.:{[ Daniel Tay ]}:. needs a free ride to Proxima Centuari says:
he has two cups
[c=#0080C0][c=48]Aaron[/c] [i]Elitist outings! xD[/i][/c] says:
shrinking
mraz!; bengoh [hanOIp08][1K09][4Her Forever] cos you and I both loved (: gryphons says:
i playing
dota
bye bye
Ryoji 刹那.F.セイエイ cant initiate conversations with ppl since msn has some prob with me says:
lets try something, to show everyone whts blue sky
mraz!; bengoh [hanOIp08][1K09][4Her Forever] cos you and I both loved (: gryphons says:
lol
.:{[ Daniel Tay ]}:. needs a free ride to Proxima Centuari says:
one shrink one expand
Wesley says:
lul
mraz!; bengoh [hanOIp08][1K09][4Her Forever] cos you and I both loved (: gryphons says:
lagging my comp
.:{[ Daniel Tay ]}:. needs a free ride to Proxima Centuari says:
until both same size
mraz!; bengoh [hanOIp08][1K09][4Her Forever] cos you and I both loved (: gryphons says:
hah
lockleong says:
no wonder he doesnt look male nor female
[c=#0080C0][c=48]Aaron[/c] [i]Elitist outings! xD[/i][/c] says:
the liquid flows from one cup to the other
[c=#0080C0][c=48]Aaron[/c] [i]Elitist outings! xD[/i][/c] says:
until both are equal
0 comments:
Post a Comment