Teehee!
I have made a few changes to the blog. Kinda slipshod (rushed through the design cause I have homework yet to complete hahas xD). The pictures for the header picture is 'koped' from Benjamin (Goh)'s Facebook Album (must give credit yeah). Do make your comments on the tagboard yeah. I will add a "homework" section to the blog which (hopefully *crosses fingers*) will be constantly updated. I will add a photo roll showing pictures taken in and out of the classroom. Will update all of you on this later (yeah, sending of your pictures to me or something xP).
Aah, and I will talk to all of you about the CEC-ish stuff (class deco, class t-shirt, interclass championship, duty roster and others)... Tomorrow (tired now O.O). Oh wait... it's already past midnight, so erm... okay I will post it today.
Oh yeah, and do publicize this blog =). What else... Erm... erm... erm... -sleeps-
0 comments:
Post a Comment