hey all
whee seems like I’m the second guy to write on this thing.
and as followers of my own blog can attest, I have this horrible tendency to ramble XD.
but let’s keep this short for now: let’s just say that hopefully this blog remains alive. at least until next term XD.
so anyway although I do have many issues with the skin/font choice well we ought thank ben for actually GETTING this thing set up in the first place. XD
so anyway once we’re all done with our holiday homework - and perhaps when more people join this blog and start posting we could get the CEP people say ian to come up with a new skin.
but whatever.
see you guys around!
oh and apparently this thing doesn’t like sign your name for you so you have to sign it yourself [not like you’ll not know who I am but still]. oh and the timestamp is screwed but I’m going to change it. once ben gives me admin privileges [and by the way that means that I can add you even though ben is away at camp] that is. ok done.
so [once again] DO POST ON THIS BLOG! and enjoy your holidays [if applicable]. =D
and don’t forget your HCL Holiday Homework!
0 comments:
Post a Comment